2015 UCSD-Salk Retreat
Sunday, Sept 20 - Tuesday, Sept 22
The annual retreat in Lake Arrowhead brings together the UC San Diego Division of Biological Sciences and the Salk Institute researchers, faculty, and grad students to share their work and foster a sense of community.
The Lake Arrowhead Resort can accommodate your family members and dogs. Please contact the Resort directly to make arrangements with them. The Division only handles reservations and payments for those registered for the Retreat.
The Resort will provide lunch and dinner on Sunday, all meals on Monday, and breakfast on Tuesday, as well as a cocktail hour each evening.
The deadline for retreat registration cancellation with a refund is: August 15, 2015
If you cancel after this date, you or your PI may be charged the full amount.
Posters and Abstracts
Abstract Submission Deadline: September 14, 2015
Late abstract submissions will not be eligible for poster judging and will not be included in the abstract book. Find out more about abstract guidelines and the poster session.
- Emily Troemel, Chair (Section of Cell and Developmental Biology)
- Scott Rifkin (Section of Ecology, Behavior, and Evolution)
- Jose Pruneda-Paz (Section of Cell and Developmental Biology)
- Nan Hao (Section of Molecular Biology)
- Brenda Bloodgood (Section of Neurobiology)
- Axel Nimmerjahn (Salk Institute)
- Jennifer Roth (staff)
- Tom Tomp (staff)
- Cathy Pugh (staff)
- Masha Evpak (student representative)
- Eunice Lau (student representative)
- Bryan Arias (student representative)
- Alexandra Bortnick (postdoc representative)
- Amanda Moore (postdoc representative)