Sponsored Research

Sponsored Research is a dedicated unit within Financial Services that assists with preparation, submission, and administration of grants and fellowships.

For more information, including financial reporting and projections and inquiries on the General Campus Compensation Plan (GCCP), summer salary, and other related areas, please contact Jennifer Louie at jflouie@ucsd.edu

Funding Opportunities

Proposal Preparation

Non-Faculty Researchers

Material Transfer Agreement request (MTA)

For receiving or sending material such as reagents, animals or biological materials, please visit the MTA website. Contact your fund manager if assistance is needed.

Postdoctoral Fellows

Training Grants

Contact Lien Ngo at Student Affairs, (858) 82 2-0292 or lnngo@ucsd.edu.